Atlona announced new AT-UHD-SYNC Tester
Atlona‘s newly announced AT-UHD-SYNC tester - a palm-sized, USB-powered 4K HDMI Emulator and Tester that customers can use in a margin to determine and countenance a connectivity between HDMI components.
The design of the Atlona AT-UHD-SYNC has been made keeping in mind the need for analysis of errors. It was also meant to pinpoint the issues involved in HDMI signals which faced failure and also rectify them. Whenever necessary it will give a preset or programmed EDID.
Restoration of all HDMI signals going up to 4K UHD together with Digital HD Audio and restoration of signals along with analysis of causes of failure is possible.
- Ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display
- Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues
- Test HDMI system components and cables to identify HDCP support. Also detects presence of 5 volt and HPD signals
- 4K (UHD) support: Ensures the best video performance
- 5 volt / HPD emulation: Restores A/V signals due to faulty cables or when multiple distribution devices are cascaded
- EDID emulation: 9 unique stored files plus learning capability to ensure the best picture and sound is achieved
- 3 LEDs: indicators: HPD, 5V, HDCP indicators aid in HDMI signal failure analysis
- Signal regeneration: HDMI 1.2 sources can be reliably transmitted with HDBaseT extenders
- USB power: No wall power supply required! Harvest power from local USB devices to power UHD-SYNC when an AC outlet isn’t available
- Palm sized form factor reduces impact within confined spaces
To lean more about the AT-UHD-SYNC and to order, please contact us at Live Chat