The new Multi Source and Multi Display HD Video Matrix over LAN from Octava!
Octava Inc. presented new High Definition Matrix over LAN for large scale systems. The Octava HDDSX- matrix is a scalable HD video switching solution enabling the design of multi-source to multi-display matrix systems using standard ethernet cables.
The HDDSX simplifies installation of HD Video system by using available CAT 5e/6 cable and a Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch. The HDDSX utilizes advanced MJPEG techniques and IP protocol to deliver 1080p video up to 300ft to distribute HD over LAN .
The HDDSX- MX system is based on a scalable architecture thus enables system designers the flexibility of adding video sources or displays to the sytem as needed with minimum effort.
This unit has a lot of features:
- Switch and route multiple HD sources to multiple displays over 1 single CAT5e/6 cable
- Flexible/scalable architecture- easily add sources or displays as needed.
- Perfect for large scale video switching applications requiring more than 16 displays.
- 1080P video resolution
- 2ch audio
- Simple to use. No complicated set up
- 300 ft minimum link distance over CATx cables. Longer distances achievable by addition of ethernet repeaters.
- Matrix Control App ( available for iOs , Android )
- Matrix Control for Windows.
In addition, the HDDSX may be ideally used for digital signage, house of worship, education, hospital applications requiring multiple displays over longer distances using existing LAN infrastructure.